When clients need a Rockland County lawyer they can trust, they turn to The Lauterbach Law Firm. For years, The Lauterbach Law Firm has assisted individuals through various legal issues, right from our New City office. If you have a pressing legal matter that you would like to discuss with our knowledgeable attorneys, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Our New City Office
151 N Main St fl 4
New City, NY 10956
Our Legal Services
The Lauterbach Law Firm provides individuals throughout New York State with a wide array of legal services. Our firm competently handles the following legal matters:
- Estate Planning: Estate planning is something everyone should do in their lifetime, and our firm is here to guide you through every step of the estate planning process.
- Real Estate Law: Whether you are purchasing a property or looking to sell one, you can count on the attorneys here at The Lauterbach Law Firm.
- Foreclosure Defense: There are few things more frightening than the prospect of losing your home to foreclosure–our firm is ready to work to prevent that from happening.
- Criminal Defense: If you’ve recently been charged with a crime, you must hire an attorney who can fight for your right to remain a free and productive citizen.
- Business Law: If you own a business, it is most likely your pride and joy, and our firm is here to help you ensure that your business is running optimally at all times.
- Landlord-Tenant Law: Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, you have legal rights, and our firm is here to represent those rights.
- Bankruptcy Law: If you have debts that you cannot pay, bankruptcy may be your best option, and our firm can help you file for it.
Why Hire The Lauterbach Law Firm?
When someone is in need of an attorney to represent their interests, they cannot hire just any attorney. For decades, the attorneys here at The Lauterbach Law Firm have dedicated our practice to helping those in need through a wide array of legal issues. Whether you’re looking to draft an estate plan, are facing criminal charges, are looking to file for bankruptcy, or otherwise, our experienced firm is here to guide you through every step of the legal process ahead in an effort to obtain a favorable outcome on your behalf.
Contact The Lauterbach Law Firm
If you’re in need of a Rockland County lawyer, hire one who truly cares about their clients. Our firm understands that when you approach us with your legal matter, you are trusting us with a critical aspect of your life, and in some cases, your future may even depend on the outcome of your case. We are here to provide you with the legal representation you deserve and need. Contact The Lauterbach Law Firm today to learn more about how we can assist you through every step of the legal process ahead.